FROM THE CHEEKS
Are you unhappy with the roundness of your face? Don’t like your fleshy cheeks anymore? For all of you who want to contour your face, DaVINCI proposes the “buccal lipectomy” technique or the removal of cheek fat, which is the ideal procedure for a more elegant appearance of your face as well as emphasizing the cheekbones at the same time.
The buccal (mouth) pad represents the accumulation of fat in the mid-cheek area, the amount of which generally does not change with changes in body weight. The procedure to eliminate fat from the cheeks can also be accompanied by liposuction of the gills or fat injection into the cheekbones (lipofilling), which contours the face even more, highlighting your cheekbones.
Procedure and Benefits
- Buccal lipectomy, or the elimination of fat from the cheeks, is performed through a small incision on the inside of the cheeks;
- Simple mini-surgical procedure, lasts thirty minutes and is performed under local anesthesia and sedation;
- Recovery after the cheek fat removal procedure is quick and easy for the patient;
- You won’t have any marks (the intervention is done on the inside of the pages);
- During the recovery time, it is recommended to use a soft or liquid food diet;
- If during the cheek fat removal procedure you also inject fat into the cheekbones, your face will take on a finer and more elegant appearance and your cheekbones will be more prominent. This result is visible immediately after the healing period;
- Cheek fat removal is a permanent result of contouring your face and highlighting your cheekbones.