Micro-dermabrasion (deep cleansing of the skin)
Microdermabrasion is an aesthetic treatment that aims to exfoliate the upper layers of the skin and deep clean it. If you don’t know it by the name Microdermabrasion, you’ve probably heard synonyms of this procedure that actually serve the same purpose as “Parisian Peel”, “Diamond Peel” or “Lunch Break Peel”.
This treatment is carried out through the apparatus which uses fine crystals or heads with diamond particles to erode or exfoliate the skin, combined with the vacuum that absorbs the dead cells brought to the surface of the skin thanks to the exfoliation performed.
Microdermabrasion can help:-In improving the appearance of the skin by reducing fine wrinkles; In improving early and secondary sun damage; In improving spots and superficial acne marks; Improving the appearance of enlarged pores; Not used for deep wrinkles or deep acne scars.
The procedure is painless, there is no risk of infection or skin irritation, and there is no need for a recovery period as you will have a slight redness which will go away after 6-8 hours from the treatment. Microdermabrasion can be applied for deep cleaning of the skin in areas such as: (face); (b) the neck; (c) chest; (d) back and (e) hands. Microdermabrasion is suggested to be performed every two months and is recommended to be combined with regenerative treatments such as peeling, dermapen or PRP (Plasma Rich in Platelets) for even better results for a clean and glowing skin.
Microdermabrasion treatment product for skin cleansing
- Microdermabrasion is a simple, quick, cosmetic treatment painless and does not require a recovery period as the redness of the skin passes after a few hours;
- Microdermabrasion helps subtly exfoliate layers of skin using abrasion and vacuum;
- Microdermabrasion uses fine crystal or diamond particle heads to abrade the skin and the vacuum, which absorbs dead cells;
- Microdermabrasion is painless and does not need anesthesia;
- The duration of the treatment is fifty minutes and at the DaVINCI Clinic it is performed by medical staff;
- For optimal results, it is recommended to repeat the process every four weeks.
Advantages of Microdermabrasion treatment
- Immediately after the treatment the skin will be smoother, more soft, cleaner and more rejuvenated appearance;
- After the procedure, the skin better absorbs moisturizers or different products that you will then apply;
- Reduces fine wrinkles if applied regularly;
- Fading of spots and superficial acne marks;
- Improving the appearance of enlarged pores as during the treatment the pores are stimulated in order to eliminate black spots and meanwhile abrasion promotes collagen production. The combination of these procedures will result in the cleaning of the pores and their narrowing;
- Not used for deep wrinkles or deep acne scars.