The Peeling treatment is a non-invasive treatment that aims to biorevitalize the skin, clean it and remove skin irregularities such as spots, fine wrinkles, itchy pigmentation from acne, stretch marks and new scars. This procedure at the DaVINCI Clinic is performed by medical staff and is carried out in the form of a massage so that it does not create any discomfort for you.
The procedure lasts fifty minutes and it is suggested to apply at least five continuous sessions with a time interval of 1-2 weeks from each other in order for the results of the treatment to be very satisfactory for you. After completing five sessions, you can apply other maintenance sessions in order to biorevitalize the skin for a more youthful appearance. Peeling is suggested to be applied immediately after the Microdermabrasion treatment for better results.
Peeling products for skin rejuvenation
Advantages of peeling treatment
- Promotes deep skin stimulation;
- Minimal skin peeling;
- Applies to all skin types, sensitive and delicate also;
- Biorivitalization, regeneration and enrichment of the skin with antioxidant complexes;
- By applying at least five sessions, a temporary toning is achieved of the skin lasting up to a year;
- Peeling treats multiple skin irregularities such as (a) acne ; (b) spots; (c) stretch marks; (d) wrinkles, etc;
- After the treatment, a cleaner, smoother skin is immediately evident whitened and more rejuvenated.